Thailand Tourist Visa Service
Thailand Tourist Visa (Type "TR") Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Thailand Tourist visa application is reliable and fast. Thailand visa support for Tourist travel to Thailand, we can obtain your Thailand Tourist visa in time for your trip.
WAIT! - DO NOT ship your documents to us without first communicating with our office.
Visa May Be Required
Vietnam Visas may be required for all US Citizens and many foreign nationals prior to leaving the United States.
No visa is required for a stay of up to 30 days for all US Citizens and some foreign nationals prior to leaving the United States. Please check our exempt page.
If you will be staying longer than 30 days or do not qualify for a Visa Exempt, than please refer to the requirements below.
What You Will Need For A Thailand Tourist Visa
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Thailand, with at least two blank visa pages available for Thailand visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Thailand visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2 x 2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Thailand Visa Application Form
Two visa application forms per applicant properly completed and signed.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
4. Minors Requirements
Additional required documents for minors (under 20)
- A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
- A notarized letter of consent signed by both parents, specifying who will be traveling with the child and authorizing the Consulate to issue a visa to the child.
- A copy of the information pages of both parents' valid, signed passports.
- A copy of parents' marriage certificate (if applicable).
5. Proof of Travel Arrangements
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or copy of airline ticket showing roundtrip travel to Thailand. Also proof of the hotel confirmation showing the traveler's full name.
6. Financial Requirements
Evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in Thailand such as most recent bank statement with a minimum of $700 (or $1,500 per family)
7. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
8. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Thailand visas are usually processed in 3-4 business days. *Rush processing is available for an additional fee.
Processing times are based on the Thailand consulate business days: Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, Thailand and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received may not count as a processing day.
How to Apply For a Thailand Tourist Visa
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Thailand
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
Send Documents via FedEx Priority Overnight:
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Do NOT ship "First Overnight." This will delay the delivery of your package.
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly.