Thailand Education Visa Service
Thailand Education Visa (Type "ED") Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Thailand Education visa application is reliable and fast. Thailand visa support for education travel to Thailand, we can obtain your Thailand Education visa in time for your trip.
WAIT! - DO NOT ship your documents to us without first communicating with our office.
What You Will Need For A Thailand Education Visa
Single-Entry Visas: Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Thailand, with at least two blank visa pages available for Thailand visa stamp, Multiple Entry Visas: Passport must be valid for 18 months. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Thailand visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2 x 2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Thailand Visa Application Form
Two visa application forms per applicant properly completed and signed.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
4. Acceptance Letter
An ORIGINAL letter of acceptance from the concerned accredited school, university or institution and a copy of the school's registration.
- Please note that if the applicant is not attending a university as a full-time student, the Consulate will not issue the Non-Immigrant visas for the purpose of Studying Muay Thai, Dive Training, Massage School, Studying Thai Language, Meditation, etc. without a letter from the Thai Ministry of Education or other related Thai government agency approving the study and the consulate may not be able to issue the multiple-entry visa for such purpose.
5. Proof of Travel Arrangements
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or copy of airline ticket showing roundtrip travel to Thailand. Also proof of the hotel confirmation showing the traveler's full name.
6. Financial Requirements
Evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in Thailand such as most recent bank statement with a minimum of $700
7. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
8. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Thailand visas are usually processed in 4-15 business days. Rush processing is not available for Education Visas
Processing times are based on the Thailand consulate business days: Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, Thailand and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received may not count as a processing day.
How to Apply For a Thailand Education Visa
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Thailand
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
Send Documents via FedEx Priority Overnight:
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Do NOT ship "First Overnight." This will delay the delivery of your package.
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly.