Thailand Business Visa Service
Thailand Business Visa Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Thailand Business visa application is reliable and fast. Thailand visa support for business travel to Thailand, we can obtain your Thailand Business visa in time for your trip.
WAIT! - DO NOT ship your documents to us without first communicating with our office.
What You Will Need For A Thailand Business Visa
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Thailand, with at least two blank visa pages available for Thailand visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Thailand visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2 x 2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Thailand Visa Application Form
Two visa application forms per applicant properly completed and signed.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
4. Business Letter
An ORIGINAL letter of introduction written from employer or sponsor addressed to The Consulate General of Thailand, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the nature of business to be conducted, and requesting the Thailand visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in Thailand, provide detailed contact information in Thailand and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
5. Invitation Letter
You must obtain an original letter of invitation from the Company in Thailand or Governmental Agency you are visiting. The governmental agency or company to be visited in Thailand is responsible for providing the invitation. A copy is acceptable. The Consulate may require the original invitation if they deem it necessary. The invitation must comply to the following guidelines:
- The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery
- Addressed to The Consulate General of Thailand
- Briefly introduce the applicant
- Passport number, issue date and expiration date of applicant
- Dates of arrival and departure
- State the nature of the business to be conducted and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Thailand
- Specify the type and desired validity of the visa
- Explain relationship between the US Company and the Thailand Company being visited
- Signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above)
6. Other Requirements
In addition to the business letter and invite letter the consulate may request these, please have them gathered in the event they are needed;
- A copy of the host's Business Registration and Business License issued by the Department of Commercial Registration and certified by the Department for not less than 3 months.
- A copy of company's profile of the business host in Thailand.
- A copy of the list of shareholders from the business host in Thailand.
- Balance Sheet, Statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the past 2 years.
- Documentation of correspondence with trading partners in Thailand.
7. Proof of Travel Arrangements
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or copy of airline ticket showing roundtrip travel to Thailand. Also proof of the hotel confirmation showing the traveler's full name.
8. Financial Requirements
Evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in Thailand such as most recent bank statement with a minimum of $700
9. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
10. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Thailand visas are usually processed in 4-5 business days. *Rush processing is available for an additional fee.
Processing times are based on the Thailand consulate business days: Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, Thailand and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received may not count as a processing day.
How to Apply For a Thailand Business Visa
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Thailand
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
Send Documents via FedEx Priority Overnight:
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Do NOT ship "First Overnight." This will delay the delivery of your package.
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly.