Terms and Conditions
WARNING: Non-refundable tickets, tours, hotels or other reservations should not be purchased until all visas and passports are secured and in your possession.United Passport and Visa Services shall in no way be liable to you in the event that the services it provides are not suitable for your particular purpose, even if United Passport and Visa Services is aware of such purpose.
Prior to placing an order, you should ensure that you have reviewed these Terms and Conditions and that they are acceptable to you. By sending your order to United Passport and Visa Services, you unconditionally accept the below terms and conditions, including but not limited to that United Passport and Visa Services is not liable for any action or inaction of any government authority and that United Passport and Visa Services liability is limited strictly as set forth below.
You’re required to prepay for all services. All consular/government fees are non-refundable once service processing has begun. In the case where a visa or passport application has been canceled or rejected, the service fee will be non-refundable. In case mistake is made on our part in dates/names, please notify us within 3 business days after receipt of your visa/passport for necessary corrections to be made. If your trip has been postponed or dates are changed, some consulates permit visa correction for a fee.
United Passport and Visa Services acts only as an expediting agent, and only Embassy/consular officials and U.S. Passport Office agents make the final determination when deciding how fast a visa or passport will be issued and for what period of time (validity) visas can be issued. United PVS is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of Embassies, Consulates and the U.S. Passport Agency. Consulates and U.S. Passport Services reserve the right to prioritize the processing according to the departure date provided by the applicant, required additional paperwork, or request to appear in person. This does not happen often, but please be aware that delays can occur on occasion. They’re out of our control and United PVS is not responsible for any delays in your travel in such cases. Embassy/consulate officials also have the right to ask for additional documentation in order to issue a passport or visa.
THIS AGREEMENT is between you, the user of this Site, and United Passport and Visa Services.
NO LIABILITY AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
United PVS liability in all cases is strictly limited to, and United Passport and Visa Services is not and shall not be liable beyond, the following, regardless of circumstances:
- United PVS liability for all loss or damage from any cause or fault whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of or damage to a passport during the course of visa or passport processing, is limited to the actual replacement cost of the passport or $149.00, whichever is less. United PVS reserves the right in all instances to substitute replacement of the documents that had been in United PVS care and control in lieu of payment.
- United PVS will not be liable for any damages, costs and expenses from any cause or fault whatsoever, and including but not limited to liability for travel interruption, changes in travel or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting costs and expenses, whether such damages, costs or expenses be direct, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of income or profits, in excess of the United PVS service fees paid by customer for visa or passport processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not United PVS had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not United PVS may be, or may be responsible for, a contributing cause.
- United PVS will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for loss or delay caused by events that we cannot or do not control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including passport and embassy consular officials) or your failure to carefully inspect visa dates and travel documents, shipping courier (e.g. Local Courier, FedEx, UPS, USPS, ETC.) failures or negligence.
- United PVS is not responsible for the actions or inaction of Embassy, Consular and/or U.S. Passport Agency officials and personnel. Without limiting the foregoing, Embassies, Consulates and the U.S. Passport Agency may request revised or additional documentation. In declining issuance of travel documents, they may not disclose the reason for denial of a visa or a passport or for the request for additional documentation. United PVS is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of Embassies, Consulates and the U.S. Passport Agency.
- Processing time for visas and passports quoted by United PVS are estimates based on our experience with foreign embassies and US passport agency in usual circumstances, and are reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. United PVS is not and shall not be responsible for slower/faster processing times.
- Each country's requirements for passports and visas and related information are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While United PVS strives to provide current and complete information, United PVS cannot and does not guarantee that the information supplied is the most current and complete. United PVS is not and shall not be responsible for such information. Qualified Acceptance. United PVS reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, and degree of difficulty in procuring documents due to purpose of travel.
- Refund Policy: If for any reason you wish to cancel a service before your passport and other supporting documents are received by United Passport and Visa Services you can do so without any penalties by calling our service line. You will receive a full refund of any fees paid for this particular service and for return shipping (if prepaid). However, if you decide to cancel after your passport and supporting documents were received by United PVS no refund will be given and the service will be completed. No service fees, embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded after the documents have been received and the application process has begun.
By sending an application to United Passport and Visa Services, you accept the above, including but not limited to that United PVS is not liable for any action or inaction of any government body or FOR the performance of any third party delivery company and that United PVS liability is limited strictly as set forth above.