Russia Tourist Visa Service
Russia Tourist Visa Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Russia Tourist visa application is reliable and fast. Russia visa support for Tourist travel to Russia, we can obtain your Russia Tourist visa in time for your trip.
Visas can be proccesed as early as 45 days before departure.
About Tourist Visas
- Prior to applying for a tourist visa you must obtain a voucher/invite as it is required during the application process. Without a voucher/invite you may not continue with the application. United PVS can also obtain the voucher and confirmation on your behalf for a separate fee.
- Please note that Russia visas are date specific. You cannot enter before the entry date and you must leave by the exit date listed on your visa.
- Once your visa is issued, if your trip changes outside of the validity dates of your visa, you will need to apply for a new visa. All fees will need to be repaid as well.
- The consulate will not accept applications submitted more than 45 days prior to the date of entry.
What You Will Need For a Russia Tourist Visa
1. Physical Passport
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Russia, with at least two blank visa pages available for Russia visa stamp. Amendments and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for a Russia visa.
2. Photo Requirements
Two identical passport type photos with a white background, taken within the last 3 months. You may also choose to email a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form.
3. Russia Visa Application Form
One visa application form per applicant, plus one copy. Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Please use the password Unitedpvs1 to create your application, as the consulate might be required to make changes to your application.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
4. Russian Voucher/Invite Letter
When applying for a Russia tourist visa you must provide an official hotel voucher and confirmation. This is obtained by contacting the hotel you are staying at and having them email or fax the documents to you.
If Staying at a Hotel
- Your visa will be valid from the dates included on your voucher and application
- These dates must match your entry/exit dates on your Russia visa application
- The company providing these documents should be duly registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and assigned a special reference number indicated on the "Confirmation Letter." You must know the name, in English, of company issuing the voucher
If Traveling on a Cruise
- Cruise ship passengers must provide a letter from the cruise company and a "Cruise Confirmation Letter" from the cruise company's partner agency in Russia.
- Ask your cruise operator for a copy of the "Cruise Confirmation Letter" prior to applying for a visa.
If Staying with Family or Friends
- If you are staying with a friend or relative, they must register with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Russia and request a "Private Invitation."
If Requesting a 3 Year Tourist Visas
- Travelers with passports valid for at least 42 months may apply for a 3 year visa by including this form. Processing time is 15-20 business days. Issuance of a 3 year visa is strictly at the discretion of the consulate.
5. Minors (under 18)
Minors (under 18) are required to provide the following;
- A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
- An original letter of consent signed by at least one parent, specifying who will be traveling with the child and authorizing the Consulate to issue a visa to the child.
- A copy of the information pages of both parents' valid, signed passports.
6. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport).
Also the following will be required:
- Copy of Travel Itinerary: It must contain the name of passenger. it can be an electronic ticket or travel agent's reservation.
- Copy of Travel Insurance: Please provide travel insurance policy copy or letter from employment's insurance company or insurance card to prove that you have a valid insurance while you are in Russia.
- All Previous USSR Citizens Please Read Important Notes Below
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
7. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Russia visas are usually processed within 15-20 business Days. Rush or Express visa service may be available for an additional fee.
Processing times are based on the Russia consulate business days: Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, Russia and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received does not count as a processing day.
Former USSR and Russian Citizens
Applicants who used to be citizens of the Russian Federation or of the USSR and then emigrated from the USSR or from Russia please submit the documents proving the loss of Russian citizenship. For example, expired passport of one of USSR republics, Israeli visa, Emigration stamp for "Postoyano mesto Zhitelstva" before 1992 February, copy of Naturalization Certificate, etc. otherwise the applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply For a Russia Tourist Visa
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Russia
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
Send Documents via FedEx Priority Overnight:
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Do NOT ship "First Overnight." This will delay the delivery of your package.
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly.