Russia Business Visa Instructions
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Russia, with at least two blank visa pages available for Russia visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Russia visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2 x 2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Russia Visa Application Form
One visa application form per applicant, plus a copy.
- Please use the password Unitedpvs1 to create your application, as the consulate might be required to make changes to your application.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
4. Official Russian Invitation
When applying for a Russia Business Visa you must provide the original Telex or Official Invitation. This is obtained by the host company in Russia through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and having them mail it to you.
5. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Also the following will be required:
- Copy of Travel Itinerary: It must contain the name of passenger. it can be an electronic ticket or travel agent's reservation.
- Copy of Travel Insurance: Please provide travel insurance policy copy or letter from employment's insurance company or insurance card to prove that you have a valid insurance while you are in Russia.
- All Previous USSR Citizens Please Read Important Notes Below
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
6. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Russia visas are usually processed in 12-15 business days. Rush or Express visa service may be available for additional fees.
Former USSR and Russian Citizens
Applicants who used to be citizens of the Russian Federation or of the USSR and then emigrated from the USSR or from Russia please submit the documents proving the loss of Russian citizenship. For example, expired passport of one of USSR republics, Israeli visa, Emigration stamp for "Postoyano mesto Zhitelstva" before 1992 February, copy of Naturalization Certificate, etc. otherwise the applications will not be accepted.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Russia
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036