Obtaining your U.S passport.
As a Passport and Visa specialist we will help you. United PVS works with the U.S. Department of State Passport Agencies throughout the U.S. to expedite New Passport, Passport Renewal, Replacement for a Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passport, Passport Card, Child Passport, or a Second Passport, we are here to assist you and ensure that the process is safe and secure.
As of the January 1st, 2016 the Passport Agency will no longer issue additional visa pages. All applicants are to renew their passports if additional pages are needed or you may apply for a limited 4 year passport. To read more check out Travel.State.Gov.
- You already have a passport in your possession;
- and your passport was issued within the last 15 years;
- and you were over 16 at the time it was issued;
- and your current passport is not damaged or lost.
- or you changed your legal name and can prove it
New / Lost Passport
- You are a first time applicant or recently Naturalized;
- or your prior passport was issued at age 16 or under;
- or your passport was issued more than 15 years ago;
- or your expired passport is not in your possession;
- or your current valid passport is damaged or lost.
Second Valid Passport
- You are able to submit your current, valid US passport,
- and your current, valid passport was issued when you
were 16 years of age or older,
- and your current, valid passport is not heavily damaged.
- The minor never had a passport
- or the minor is under 16 years old;
- or their expired passport is not in your possession;
- or their current valid passport is damaged or lost.
United Passport and Visa Services is a non-government, third party service that acts as a professional emissary between the user, the U.S. Department of State and various foreign consulates to secure Expedited U.S. Passports and Expedited Visa Service in as little as 2 business days. If you do not wish to use a third party service to obtain your passport or visa, please consult the U.S. Department of State website for further instruction.