India Visa Service
Insert types and fees
India Business Visa
Original passport and one photocopy of passport information and signature page. The passport must be signed, valid for 6 months beyond stay in India, with at least two blank passport pages available for India visa stamps. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Indian visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2x2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Proof of Address
You must provide a copy of your driver’s license: Your copy must display your home address as it appears on your visa application form.
- If the address on your license does not match your residence, you may include a copy of a major utility bill. ( i.e. water, power, or sewage. A lease or mortgage agreement will also be accepted. )
- No P.O Box Address will be accepted.
- This is to provide proof of residency in the consular district.
4. India Visa Application Form
One signed India visa application form, plus one copy.
- Signatures on the application must match the signature in the applicant's passport.
- The Indian visa application form must be printed on two pages, and signed on both pages. The applicant must sign under the photo on the first page, and at the bottom of the second page.
- This is an online application form. On the Indian Government website, select the orange button on the left that says "Regular Visa Application" to start the visa application form.
- Once you complete the visa application, please print the form. Do not make an appointment and payment at this time
5. Additional Particular Forms
Fill the Additional Particular Form and enclose the print out.
- This must have signature of the applicant.
- It is mandatory to answer all questions in Yes or No. Forms not filled completely or filled with N/A shall be put on hold as incomplete
6. Other Forms
6a. Journalist Undertaking Letter
If the applicant is visiting for tourism or business purposes and not for Journalism purposes, a Journalist Undertaking Letter must be submitted with visa application, declaring the applicant is only visiting for tourism or business and will not engage in any journalistic activities.
6b. Religious Undertaking Letter
If the applicant is visiting for tourism or business purposes and not for Religious purposes, a Religious Undertaking Letter must be submitted with visa application, declaring the applicant is only visiting for tourism or business and will not engage in any Religious activities
7. Business Letter
An ORIGINAL letter of introduction written from employer or sponsor addressed to The Consulate General of India, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the nature of business to be conducted, and indicate the validity of the India visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in India, provide detailed contact information in India and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
8. Letter Of Invitation from India
You must obtain a letter of invitation from the Company in Inida or Governmental Agency you are visiting. The governmental agency or company to be visited in India is responsible for providing the invitation. A copy is acceptable. The Consulate may require the original invitation if they deem it necessary. The invitation must comply to the following guidelines:
- The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery
- Addressed to The Consulate General of India
- Briefly introduce the applicant
- Passport number, issue date and expiration date of applicant
- Dates of arrival and departure
- State the nature of the business to be conducted and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in India
- Specify the type and desired validity of the visa
- Explain relationship between the US Company and the India Company being visited
- Signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above)
9. Letter of Incorporation
You must obtain a copy of Certification of Incorporation from the inviting company or sponsor in India.
10. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
10. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
India visas are usually processed in 12-15 business days.
Born in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and India
Currently all Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Indian origin applicants have to apply for a Indian visa at the consulate in person.
Applicant holding Dual Citizenship
Applicants who have dual citizenship with the US and another country must apply on their US passport, if living in the US except for applicants who hold dual citizenship with Pakistan. Pakistani citizens who have also acquired US citizenship must apply for a visa on their Pakistani passport only in person.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to India
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036