Ghana Business Visa Service
Ghana Business Visa Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Ghana Business visa application is reliable and fast. Ghana visa support for Business travel to Ghana, we can obtain your Ghana Business visa in time for your trip.
WAIT! - DO NOT ship your documents to us without first communicating with our office.
What You Will Need For a Ghana Business Visa
1. Physical Passport
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Ghana, with at least two blank visa pages available for Ghana visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Ghana visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2 x 2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Ghana Visa Application Form
One visa application form per applicant, plus one copy.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Hand written applications may be accepted.
4. Business Letter
A letter of introduction written from employer or sponsor addressed to The Consulate General of Ghana, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the nature of business to be conducted, and requesting the Ghana visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in Ghana, provide detailed contact information in Ghana and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
5. Invite Letter
You must obtain a letter of invitation from the Company in Ghana or Governmental Agency you are visiting. The governmental agency or company to be visited in Ghana is responsible for providing the invitation. A copy is acceptable. The Consulate may require the original invitation if they deem it necessary. The invitation must comply to the following guidelines:
- The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery
- addressed to The Consulate General of Ghana
- Briefly introduce the applicant
- Passport number, issue date and expiration date of applicant
- Dates of arrival and departure
- State the nature of the trip and the name and address of company to be contacted in Ghana.
- Specify the type and desired validity of the visa
- Explain relationship between the US Company and the Ghana Company being visited.
- signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above)
6. Proof of Travel Arrangements
Single entry Visa requests must have a computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets showing round trip travel to Ghana and onward flight.
7. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a front and back photocopy of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport).
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
8. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
All single entry visas MUST be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Do not send single entry visa requests too early as they are only good for 90 days from date of issuance.
- We recommend that if one's stay in Ghana is longer than 2 Months (60 Days), one should apply for a multiple entry visa.
Multiple entry visas are valid for 3 years unless the passport expires within the 3 year period.
- Ghanaians, by birth, are entitled to a multiple entry visa that is valid for 5 years unless the passport expires within the 5 year period.
- There is no requirement that you purchase your ticket before requesting a multiple entry visa.
Visa Processing Time
Rush Ghana visas are usually processed in 5-7 business days. *Express processing is available for an additional fee.
Processing times are based on the Ghana consulate business days: Monday through Thursday only. Saturday, Sunday, Ghanaians and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received may not count as a processing day.
How to Apply For a Ghana Business Visa
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Ghana
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
Send Documents via FedEx Priority Overnight:
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Do NOT ship "First Overnight." This will delay the delivery of your package.
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly.