Egypt Business Visa Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Egypt Business visa application is reliable and fast. Egypt visa support for Business travel to Egypt.
1. Passport Requirement
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Egypt, with at least two blank visa pages available for Egypt visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Egypt visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2 x 2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Egypt Business Visa Application Form
One Egypt visa application forms per applicant, plus a copy.
- Signature must be original on each Egypt visa application.
- Improperly completed Egypt visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Hand written applications will be accepted, but not recommended.
4. Business Letter
An ORIGINAL letter of introduction written from employer or sponsor addressed to "The Consulate General of Egypt in Los Angeles", introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the nature of business to be conducted, and requesting the Egypt visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in Egypt, provide detailed contact information in Egypt and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
5. Proof of Travel Arrangements
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or copy of airline ticket showing roundtrip travel to Egypt.
6. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
7. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United Passport and Visa Services with all other supporting documents.
Egypt Visa Processing Time
Egypt business visas are usually processed in 6-8 business days.
How to Apply for a Business Visa to Egypt
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Egypt
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036