China Work (Z) Visa Instructions
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in China, with at least two blank visa pages available for China visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for China visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2x2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. China Visa Application Form
Two visa application forms per applicant properly completed and signed.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
4. Alien Employment Letter or Permit
Original and one photocopy of the Work Permit for Aliens issued by the Chinese Labor Ministry or the original and one photocopy of the Foreign Expert's License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau.
5. Invitation Letter by Government
An original Invitation Letter by a Duly Authorized Unit. Thie is a special invitation that the host company in China needs to obtain from a local government agency.
6. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
- Also a NOTARIZED statement declaring that you are currently in the USA must be submitted.
Note: The following citizens must appear in person at their corresponding jurisdiction.
Bangladesh, Congo, Egypt, France, Ghana, Iran, Mangolia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Taiwan and Turkey
7. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
China visas are usually processed in 5 business days. Rush and Express visa service may be available for additional fees.
Work visa fees vary according to the nationality of the passport holder.
Click Here For China Consulate Fees
Accompanying Family Member
Spouse and dependent family members accompanying the applicant can apply for the work visa via the Private Visit Visa.
Previous Chinese Visa
If you've recently renewed your passport in the past 7 months and were previously issued a China visa please submit your previous original passport with the new passport.
Chinese Born Citizens
If you were born in China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan:
- You must write your name in Chinese characters for question 1.3 on the visa application form
- If the applicant's name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
- Copy of a previously issued Chinese visa or copy of the information page from your Chinese, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwanese passport. Note: You will be required to submit the original passport with your application.
- If you are a minor who was adopted from China you must also include your original adoption papers and a copy of them as well
- If applicable, include a copy of your naturalization papers and U.S. birth certificate.
For urgent visa applications which carry a tight deadline, we offer a SOS Review service to save applicants valuable time.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to China
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036