China Business Visa Service


China Business (M/F Type) Visa Instructions

United Passport and Visa Services for China business visa application is reliable, fast and obtained in as little as 2 days. China visa support for business travel to China, we can obtain your China business visa in time for your trip.

WAIT! - DO NOT ship your documents to us without first communicating with our office.

What You Will Need For a China Business Visa

1. Physical Passport
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in China, with at least two blank visa pages available for China visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for China visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.

2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2 x 2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:

  • Have been taken within the last six months
  • No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs

3. Driver License
You must provide a copy of your driver’s license: Your copy must display your home address as it appears on your visa application form.

  • If the address on your license does not match your residence, you must include a notarized letter stating where you live with a notarized copy of a major utility bill (Water, Power, Gas, Sewage only). A notarized copy of your lease or mortgage agreement will also be accepted.
  • No P.O Box Address will be accepted.
  • This is to provide proof of residency for the consular district.
  • Click here Sample letter, that can be used and notarized

4. China Visa Application Form
One visa application form per applicant, plus one copy.

  • Signature must be original on each visa application.
  • All fields must be filled, include N/A to any blank field.
  • Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
  • Hand written applications will not be accepted.

5. Media Professionals (if applicable)
If you are a media professional or employed by a media company, you must submit a separate letter from your employer on company letterhead indicating that you will not be performing any media related work (i.e. performance, filming, journalism, etc.).

6. Business Letter
An ORIGINAL letter of introduction written from employer or sponsor addressed to The Consulate General of China, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the nature of business to be conducted, and requesting the China visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in China, provide detailed contact information in China and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).

7. Invitation Letter
You must obtain a letter of invitation from the Company in China or Governmental Agency you are visiting. The governmental agency or company to be visited in China is responsible for providing the invitation. A copy is acceptable. The Consulate may require the original invitation if they deem it necessary. The invitation must comply to the following guidelines:

  • The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery
  • Addressed to The Consulate General of China
  • Briefly introduce the applicant
  • Passport number, issue date and expiration date of applicant
  • Dates of arrival and departure
  • State the nature of the business to be conducted and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in China
  • Specify the type and desired validity of the visa
  • Explain relationship between the US Company and the China Company being visited
  • Signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above)
  • Must be stamp with the company's official red seal

8. Non-US Residency Status
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport).

  • Only Non-US Residents of these states can apply; Arizona, Southern California, Hawaii, New Mexico, and Pacific Islands.
  • Also a NOTARIZED statement declaring that you are currently in the USA at the time of applying for the China visa.

9. Non-US Personal Apperance
The Chinese Consulate requires the following nationalities to appear in person for an interview when applying for a visa to China at their corresponding jurisdiction.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Egypt, France, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lybia, Malia, Mongolia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajik, Tunisia Turkey and Yemen.

10. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.

Visa Processing Time

China business visa processing time is 5 business days, please plan accordingly. Rush processing is available to certain applicants.

There is no rush processing for EU passport holders, only regular processing is available per the Chinese Consulates instructions.

Processing times are based on the China consulate business days: Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, China and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received may not count as a processing day.

Important Notes

Previous Chinese Visa
If you've recently renewed your passport in the past 7 months and were previously issued a China visa please submit your previous original passport with the new passport.

Hong Kong or Macau Travel
Visiting Hong Kong or Macau is considered leaving China. You must obtain a multiple entry visa if you leave Mainland China to visit Hong Kong and Macau with the intention to re-enter the mainland before finally departing from China.

Chinese Born Citizens
If you were born in China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan:

  • You must write your name in Chinese characters for question 1.3 on the visa application form
  • If the applicant's name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
  • Copy of a previously issued Chinese visa or copy of the information page from your Chinese, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwanese passport. Note: You will be required to submit the original passport with your application.
  • If you are a minor who was adopted from China you must also include your original adoption papers and a copy of them as well
  • If applicable, include a copy of your naturalization papers and U.S. birth certificate.

How to Apply For a China Business Visa

Residents of these states pay the OOJ fee*:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California (Northern), Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

  • Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to China
  • Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
  • Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.

Send Documents via FedEx Priority Overnight:
United PVS
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Do NOT ship "First Overnight." This will delay the delivery of your package.
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly.

Travel Visa Type

Service Fee

Additional OOJ*+$30.00
Service fees do not include consulate fee