Brazil Tourist Visa Service For Minors (Under 18)
Brazil Minor Tourist (Vitur) Visa Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Brazil tourist visa application is reliable and fast. Brazil visa support for children or minor's tourist travel visa to Brazil, we can obtain your Brazil tourist visa in time for your trip.
WAIT! - DO NOT ship your documents to us without first communicating with our office.
If you are a Canada, Japan, Australia or United States passport holder, you may apply for an e-Visa. The visa is only valid for 2 years with up to 90 days of entry. Brazil e-Visa requirements
What You Will Need For a Brazil Tourist Visa
1. Passport Requirements
Provide the original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Brazil, with at least two blank visa pages available for Brazil visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Brazil visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
- The passport must be signed by one of the parents if the child is not able to sign.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2x2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Driver License
You must provide a copy of the parents driver’s license: The copy must display the home address as it appears on the visa application form.
- If the address on the license does not match the residence, you may include a copy of a major utility bill, i.e. water, power, or sewage. A lease or mortgage agreement will also be accepted.
- No P.O Box Address will be accepted.
- This is to provide proof of residency in the consular district.
4. Brazil Visa Application Form
One visa application receipt form per applicant, plus one copy. You will need to upload your photo before being able to print the application receipt, Click Here for the temporary photo holder if you do not have your photo yet.
- Both parents must sign the application receipt, next to each parent's signature it should state "mother" or "father" in parenthesis.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of the visa.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
5. Brazil Tourism Travel Form
One travel form per applicant is required for Australian, Canadian, Japanese and American passport holders only if you are applying for the traditional visa.
- Signature must be original.
- Hand written form will be accepted.
- May be signed by parent if child is unable to sign.
6. Birth Certificate
The minor's original birth certificate is required for all cases, plus a copy.
- If requesting a visa for a minor where at least one of the parents is a Brazilian citizen, please fill out the form Statement of Non-Registration.
8. Medical Requirements
A certificate of vaccination against polio is required for children between the ages of 3 months and 6 years. A signed letter from the child's physician is required if the child cannot be inoculated.
9. Proof of Travel Arrangements
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or copy of airline ticket showing roundtrip travel to Brazil.
10. Non-US Citizens
If you are NOT a U.S. Citizen, provide a photocopy of proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
11. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Brazil does not require a yellow fever International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis for entering the country. Yellow fever vaccination is recommended for travelers who plan to visit the following Brazilian states: Acre, Amazonas, Rondonia, Roraima, Amapá, Pará, Tocantins, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Goiás, Distrito Federal, Maranhão and Minas Gerais, in addition to the south of Piauí, the west and south of Bahia, the north of Espírito Santo, the northwest of São Paulo and the west of the states of Paraná, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul. Keep in mind that most of the coast of Brazil is not a risk area for yellow fever, from Rio Grande do Sul in the south all the way up to Piauí, except for the north of Espírito Santo and the south of Bahia. Also keep in mind that the vaccine should be taken at least 10 days prior to departure.
Visa Processing Time
Brazil tourist visa processing time is 2-2 1/2 weeks, please plan accordingly. Rush processing is NOT available.
Processing times are based on the Brazil consulate business days: Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, Brazil and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received may not count as a processing day.
How To Apply For a Brazil Tourist Visa
Residents of these states:
Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming and the following counties in California: Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura. Also the following American islands in the Pacific: Johnston, Midway, Wake, Howland, Jarvis and Baker, Palmira and Kingman.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Brazil
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly