Brazil Visa Collection Service
Who is eligible
- Travelers who have dropped off at the consulate and have a busy schedule to travel back to collect their passport.
- Travelers from outside California, but within the Jurisdiction, who would like to have the passport shipped back.
What does applying in person at the Brazil Consulate involve and how can United PVS help?
Appointment Requirement of the Brazil Consulate
Due to the Brazil Consulate’s requirement to have an appointment to apply for a visa in person, at times appointments are not available for several weeks ahead. We can assist in getting your Brazil visa in the following ways.
1. Visa Service
You can select the purpose of your trip from the side menu, send in your documents and we will take care of the whole process. Starting from reviewing all documents all the way to the collection and shipping of your passport and Brazil visa.
2. Visa collection
Once you've submitted your documents to the Brazil Consulate, your receipt may be brought back to our office, mailed with a pre-paid return shipping label, or we can provide one for you. The applicant will not have to return in person to the Consulate to collect the issued visa and passport. Our office will track the status of your application and pick up the passport on the collection date.
1. Brazil Pickup Receipt
You must provide the original pickup receipt given by the Brazilian Consulate in order for us to collect your passport and Brazil visa.
- The consulate will not accept photocopies
- If receipt has been lost a copy of the driver license is required and and additional wait period while they locate your case.
2. Authorization Letter
Please print one signed Letters of Authorization. The Letter of Authorization gives us the authority to pick-up your passport and visa when issued.
3. United PVS Order Form
For us to collect your visa properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact & shipping information, and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Brazil
- Complete, print and sign the authorization forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the collection requirements listed above to United PVS.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036