Brazil Business Visa Service
Brazil Business (Vitem II) Visa Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Brazil business visa application is reliable and fast. Brazil visa support for business travel to Brazil, we can obtain your Brazil business visa in time for your trip.
WAIT! - DO NOT ship your documents to us without first communicating with our office.
If you are a Canada, Japan, Australia or United States passport holder, you may apply for an e-Visa. The visa is only valid for 2 years with up to 90 days of entry. Brazil e-Visa requirements
What You will Need For a Brazil Business Visa
1. Passport Requirements
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Brazil, with at least two blank visa pages available for Brazil visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Brazil visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2x2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Driver License
You must provide a copy of your driver’s license: Your copy must display your home address as it appears on your visa application form.
- If the address on your license does not match your residence, you may include a copy of a major utility bill. ( i.e. water, power, or sewage. A lease or mortgage agreement will also be accepted. )
- No P.O Box Address will be accepted.
- This is to provide proof of residency in the consular district.
4. Brazil Visa Application Form
One visa application form per applicant, plus one copy.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
5. Business Letter
An ORIGINAL letter of introduction written from employer or sponsor addressed to The Consulate General of Brazil, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the nature of business to be conducted, and requesting the Brazil visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in Brazil, provide detailed contact information in Brazil and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
It is extremely important that the business letter includes the statement that "no technical work or assistance" will be provided during stay in Brazil.
6. Invitation Letter
You must obtain a letter of invitation from the Company in Brazil or Governmental Agency you are visiting. The governmental agency or company to be visited in Brazil is responsible for providing the invitation. A copy is acceptable. The Consulate may require the original invitation if they deem it necessary. The invitation must comply to the following guidelines:
- The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery
- Addressed to The Consulate General of Brazil
- Briefly introduce the applicant
- Passport number, issue date and expiration date of applicant
- Dates of arrival and departure
- State the nature of the business to be conducted and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Brazil
- Specify the type and desired validity of the visa
- Explain relationship between the US Company and the Brazil Company being visited
- Signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above)
7. Non-US Citizens
If you are NOT a U.S. Citizen, provide a photocopy of proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport)
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
8. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Brazil does not require a yellow fever International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis for entering the country. Yellow fever vaccination is recommended for travelers who plan to visit the following Brazilian states: Acre, Amazonas, Rondonia, Roraima, Amapá, Pará, Tocantins, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Goiás, Distrito Federal, Maranhão and Minas Gerais, in addition to the south of Piauí, the west and south of Bahia, the north of Espírito Santo, the northwest of São Paulo and the west of the states of Paraná, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul. Keep in mind that most of the coast of Brazil is not a risk area for yellow fever, from Rio Grande do Sul in the south all the way up to Piauí, except for the north of Espírito Santo and the south of Bahia. Also keep in mind that the vaccine should be taken at least 10 days prior to departure.
Visa Processing Time
Brazil business visa processing time is 2-2 1/2 weeks, please plan accordingly. Rush processing is NOT available.
Processing times are based on the Brazil consulate business days: Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, Brazil and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received may not count as a processing day.
How to Apply For a Brazil Business Visa
Residents of these states:
Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming and the following counties in California: Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura. Also the following American islands in the Pacific: Johnston, Midway, Wake, Howland, Jarvis and Baker, Palmira and Kingman.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Brazil
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly