Bolivia Tourist Visa Service
Bolivia Tourist Visa Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Bolivia Tourist visa application is reliable and fast. Bolivia visa support for Tourist travel to Bolivia, we can obtain your Bolivia Tourist visa in time for your trip.
WAIT! - DO NOT ship your documents to us without first communicating with our office.
What You Will Need For a Bolivia Business Visa
1. Physical Passport
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Bolivia, with at least two blank visa pages available for Bolivia visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Bolivia visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2 x 2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Bolivia Visa Application Form
One visa application form per applicant, plus one copy.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- There is an on-line visa application form, which requires scanned image and documents to be uploaded. In order to complete this form, the passport photo must be saved in .jpg format and supporting documents must be saved in .pdf format. Scanned copies must not exceed 300Kb. Scans required include passport photo (in .jpg format), passport information page, flight itinerary, cover letter, and photocopy of relevant visas.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
4. Minors (under 18)
Minors (under 18) are required to provide a notarized letter of consent signed by parent(s) or guardian authorizing the Bolivian Consulate to issue a visa to the minor and specifying who will have responsibility for the minor in Bolivia. Minors must also submit parent’s recent bank statement that shows evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in destination.
5. Hotel Confirmation
Copy of confirmed hotel reservation or a letter from inviting family member or friend is required if they are providing accommodations to the applicant the letter of invitation must indicate host address and provide a copy of their I.D.
6. Proof of Travel Arrangements
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets showing round trip travel to Bolivia and onward flight.
7. Financial Requirements
Evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in Bolivia such as most recent bank statement or Credit Card’s copy (you must blackout the Account or Credit Card’s number).
Copy of a International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever required.
9. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport).
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
10. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Bolivia visas are usually processed within 5-7 Days.
Processing times are based on the Bolivia consulate business days: Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, Bolivia and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received may not count as a processing day.
How to Apply For a Bolivia Tourist Visa
Residents of these States:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Bolivia
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
Send Documents via FedEx Priority Overnight:
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Do NOT ship "First Overnight." This will delay the delivery of your package.
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly.