Bangladesh Journalist Visa Service
Bangladesh Journalist Visa Instructions
United Passport and Visa Services for Bangladesh journalist visa application is reliable and fast. Bangladesh visa support for journalist travel to Bangladesh, we can obtain your Bangladesh journalist visa in time for your trip.
WAIT! - DO NOT ship your documents to us without first communicating with our office.
What You Will Need For a Bangladesh Journalist Visa
1. Physical Passport
Provide your original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Bangladesh, with at least two blank visa pages available for Bangladesh visa stamp. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Bangladesh visas. Must not be frayed, torn, separating, damaged or altered in any other way.
2. Photo Requirements
Two recent identical 2 x 2 passport type photographs in color, front view, and with a plain/white background. Do NOT Staple them to the visa form. The photographs must:
- Have been taken within the last six months
- No eyeglasses may be worn for the photographs
3. Bangladesh Visa Application Form
One visa application form per applicant, plus one copy.
- This is an on-line visa application form, you must complete and print all 4 pages which will have a required barcode.
- Signature must be original on each visa application.
- Improperly completed visa applications will delay the processing of your visa.
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
4. Business Letter
A letter written from employer or News agency addressed to The Consulate General of Bangladesh, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment position held in the company, stating the purpose of the visit to be conducted, and requesting the Bangladesh journalist visa. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant while in Bangladesh, provide detailed contact information in Bangladesh and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
5. Invite Letter (if necessary)
You must obtain a letter of invitation from the Company in Bangladesh or Agency you are visiting. The agency or company to be visited in Bangladesh is responsible for providing the invitation. A copy is acceptable. The Consulate may require the original invitation if they deem it necessary. The invitation must comply to the following guidelines:
- The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery
- addressed to The Consulate General of Bangladesh
- Briefly introduce the applicant
- Passport number, issue date and expiration date of applicant
- Dates of arrival and departure
- State the nature of the trip and the name and address of company to be contacted in Bangladesh.
- Specify the type and desired validity of the visa
- Explain relationship between the US Company and the Bangladesh Company being visited.
- signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above)
6. Additional Forms
Persons/Network/Organization requesting for shooting/filming in Bangladesh are required to fill in the following Forms FF-1 and FF-2.
7. Proof of Travel Arrangements
Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets showing round trip travel to Bangladesh and onward flight.
8. Status of Residency
Non-US Citizens must provide a photocopy proof of U.S. residency (Green card), or A valid U.S. non-immigrant visa, (US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to the passport).
Note: Certain citizens do not require a visa others are required to appear in person, contact us to verify.
9. United PVS Order Form
For us to process your visa request properly and timely, you must include our Order Form. Where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to United PVS with all other supporting documents.
Visa Processing Time
Bangladesh visas are usually processed in minimum of 2 weeks, pending approval from Ministry in Dhaka.
Processing times are based on the Bangladesh consulate business days: Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, Bangladesh and US Holidays do NOT count as business days. The day received may not count as a processing day.
How to Apply For a Bangladesh Business Visa
Residents of these States:
Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Review instructions based on the purpose of journey to Bangladesh
- Complete, print and sign all visa application forms, including United PVS Order Form
- Send all of the visa application requirements listed above to United PVS.
Send Documents via FedEx Priority Overnight:
ATTN: Frank C.
5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Do NOT ship "First Overnight." This will delay the delivery of your package.
USPS and UPS are not recommended, but are optional. Please plan accordingly.